Reflections

How do you feel about your new plan.
Im ok with it it seems like it could work i dont really like the fact i have to
sit in my room but its alright.
Do you feel it will help you?
It might, it seems reasonable to do good and be reworded.
Why try to make it work.
It is kinda similar to the work i do with the cows because they behave through there training
and then afterwords they get reworded with a treat of grass.
why try to make it work.
Well because it will keep me out of trouble and make me learn how to earn things
and how to be civilized and be trusted
Because in the future i will want to have a good job and i will want people to look at me as a citizen of the community and be e bole to trust me and help me move farther in life.
Do you feel the support of your parents.
Yes i do i think they really want to help me and it feels nice to know
that there willing to do this for me.
Like with the cows how if they act out we still help them and try to make them trained and even tho they may hurt us we are still there to help them.
Will things get better.
Well i hope so i dont want to do this for nothing i at least want something
come out of it in the long run.